IT Support Specialist
AppVault is seeking a IT Support Specialist to join our growing team. AppVault is a small but growing company with an entrepreneurial spirit, and we are always striving to develop the next great technology solution in the recruiting space. If you have a passion for developing great software, we need you.
The IT Support Specialist is starting out in their career in Information Technology and is willing to learn and grow. You will be assisting other member of the team with network and computer support issues. You will also be managing our data feed process for taking data from our clients and importing into our systems.
- Manage data feeds. Write scripts and software to automate pulling feeds from our clients
- Provide basic support to the rest of the AppVault team, including network and computer support
- Work with our analytics team to develop enhanced reporting for our customers
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with multiple projects
- Strong communication skills
- .Net Core (3.x)
- 0-1 years of experience with the .Net development stack, including C#, Asp.Net, .Net MVC, SQL Server, and Windows Server 2008 R2-2016
Who We Are:
AppVault LLC is a full-service recruitment and marketing company with 25+ years of experience. We focus on employee recruitment advertising and engagement. Our team is comprised of dedicated and coordinated professionals, analysts, creators, developers, support staff and leaders who are proficient in multitasking and committed to delivering. Our corporate headquarters in Atlanta offers a cool, high-tech work environment, including a Moroccan style room to help get creative juices flowing as well as shuffleboard, ping-pong and foosball for stress relief. Satellite offices are in Denver, Seattle, Orlando and Ireland. While our niche is recruitment advertising, we also provide software solutions designed to engage potential candidates, communicate with current and former employees, and develop relationships using emerging mobile, social and CRM platforms. Forward thinking partnerships lead to innovative ideas that constantly push our creative juices and product solutions. AppVault also offers a competitive salary and great benefits that include health, dental, vision and 401(k).